1. (often initial capital letter) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 miles (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 miles (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million miles (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite.
2. the inhabitants of this planet, especially the human inhabitants: The whole earth rejoiced.
3. this planet as the habitation of humans, often in contrast to heaven and hell: to create a hell on earth.
4. the surface of this planet: to fall to earth.
5. the solid matter of this planet; dry land; ground.
6. soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand; the softer part of the land.
7. the hole of a burrowing animal; lair.
As always, remember you can post to AO3 and use the SGA Saturday Prompt Challenge to tag your work, then link back here.
Please let me know if you are a contributor to this community and have any concerns about having your content backed up to DW.
I'll give it a week before I proceed.
TITLE: Movie Night
FANDOM: Stargate Atlantis
CHARACTERS: Evan Lorne, David Parrish, Laura Cadman, Carson Beckett, Markham, Stackhouse
PAIRINGS: Evan Lorne/David Parrish (Pre-Slash), Laura Cadman/Carson Beckett, Markham/Stackhouse
NOTES: Written for the SGA Saturday prompt, "Heist".
WARNINGS: NOT BETAED!
SUMMARY: Evan finds some movies on Atlantis' Intranet, and invites the team over for movie night.
Miles to Go by esteefee [Jennifer/John, NC-17]
Four Non-McShep Drabbles by mific [John/Ronon, OT4, Rodney/Teyla, Rodney/Ronon, T to NC-17]
A Single Soul by em_kellesvig [OT4, PG]
The Trauma of Dr. Romance by melagan [Radek/Elizabeth, PG]
Torren's in Love by mific [Torren/others, G]
Games of Earth and Sateda by mific [John/Ronon, T]
Sleepingwalking to Discovery by squidgiepdx [Parrish/Lorne, PG]
The Present by squidgiepdx [Ronon Dex/Laura Cadman, R]
All of the fic can also be posted to the Romance AO3 Collection.